no comment...

On why they are no comment on this blog...
sometime people ask me why in our days an age, i don't allow comments here. I found this answer on the MAISON IMMONEN on TUMBLR and it resume the situation, why add something more.

STUART IMMONEN: To the extent that I'm on Twitter, I would see comments, but it's generally best practice not to go digging for it. If people liked it, great, I'm really glad. We want to entertain. If they didn't, well, I probably already know how I fell short and have criticized myself for it and have silently promised to do better next time. I try to put it all on the page, every page. If it's not a reader's cup of tea, that's OK, but it's not for lack of effort. Each issue takes at least a solid month to produce; for my part, it's 6-8 hours a day, 6 or 7 days a week — that's... um... at least 150 hours for a 15 or 20 minute read. If someone put that much effort into their tweet or message board post, then maybe we'd have something to say to each other.

I'm on facebook (sometime) and not on Tweeter, if you want to comment or ask something.
I give no kiss or free work.